THE TERMS INCLUDE A CLASS ACTION WAIVER AND REQUIRE BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS.
TYPES OF USERS
You may simply browse the Services as a visitor or you may create an account (“Account”) and register with us to become a “Client”. You must be a Client to order shipments.
SHIPMENTS, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Shipments. When you sign up for a kidpik customized box shipment, we will send you Products chosen by kidpik. You will be able to try them on in your own home and see what you like. You can decide to keep all, some or none of the Products in the shipment, and we will charge you for the items you keep as described in the Payment section (below). If you order individual items directly from the Sites, your credit card will be authorized and charged for the full order amount when the order is processed.
Returns / Exchanges. If you want to return or exchange any of the unworn Products in your shipment, simply place them in the return bag we provide and mail them back to us at no cost to you. All returned Products must be postmarked no later than seven (7) days after you receive the package (the “Return Date”). We will assume that you have chosen to keep the Products in the shipment that you do not return to us by the Return Date, and we will charge your Account for those Products any time after that date. In addition, Client is required to log in to their account and checkout by indicating which Products they would like to keep and which items are being returned or exchanged. Any exceptions permitting a return postmarked later than the Return Date must be requested in a timely manner prior to the Return Date and may be granted at the sole discretion of kidpik. Products must be returned unworn, unwashed and in the original condition. We reserve the right to deduct a portion of your refund for item(s) retuned in non-salable condition. We may require you to place a separate order for the exchanged item by visiting shop.kidpik.com. Shipping fees may apply. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to exchange or replace any Product. After a Product is purchased, it may be returned or exchanged in an unworn, unwashed and in new condition within seven (7) days of the Return Date. Refunds will not be granted on returns initiated after seven (7) days of the Return Date and will be mailed back to Client at their own expense or merchandise will be forfeited. Returns for purchases made on individual items directly on our Sites are subject to a fourteen (14) day return window and are not eligible for free pre-paid returns. Client is responsible for all return shipping and processing fees associated with their returned parcel. kidpik is not responsible for any returned items that are not received at our warehouse.
Within seven (7) days of receiving your shipment, we request that you purchase through our Services any Products you would like to keep and return any Products you don’t want. In the event that you do not receive your shipment you must contact customer service within seven (7) days of delivery notification. To pay for an order, you will need to provide kidpik with the information necessary to process an order from you, including your shipping address and billing information. You may pay for any Products from your order via credit card or other payment method then available on the Services. Your payment method may be authorized or charged at time of subscription and or at the time of shipment in partial or complete retail value of the order to confirm the payment method is active or available. The authorization may be reversed immediately or at a later date, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to impose a non-refundable reasonable Handling Fee prior to shipment to members who repeatedly return all or a portion of the Products in their shipment. If a member chooses to keep any Product(s) from their shipment, the Handling Fee (if applicable) will be credited towards the purchase price of those Product(s). Members will be notified by email and given the option to accept the Handling Fee or cancel their subscription. In the event the member does not respond to the notice, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to charge the member the Handling Fee or cancel their subscription. Members who are charged the Handling Fee can restore their subscription without the Handling Fee by purchasing an entire box and keeping products from their future shipments. You will be charged for the Products you choose to keep either during checkout or at a later date. Individual items purchased directly on our Sites will be authorized and charged at time of processing. If you have a credit in your Account at the time of purchasing Products, the credit may be applied before charging your credit card or other payment method then available. By submitting your payment information to us, you authorize us to charge your credit card or other payment method then available in accordance with this policy. We may use a third party to retrieve encrypted updates to your payment method or debit card including but not limited to expiration date and account number. You represent that you will not use any credit card or other form of payment unless you have all necessary authorization to do so. We will not be liable in the event your children or others acting with or without your permission use your credit card, or other means of payment to make orders on the Services; however you may report any unauthorized use to us, and we will use reasonable measures within our control to help prevent future unauthorized use of your credit card or other payment method.
PRICING AND PRODUCTS
You are responsible for paying for all Products in your shipment, whether they conform to your Style Profile or not, unless you return the Products in accordance with our return policy. You are responsible for the payment of any state and local sales taxes that apply to your order or shipment where we elect or are required to collect and remit such taxes. If we don’t collect the applicable sales tax, you are responsible to pay the applicable use taxes.
To participate, you must be a Registered Member in good standing order with kidpik. Simply refer friends who have not previously made a purchase from kidpik by completing the Referral form with your friends email addresses or sharing with your friends on social media. Each new member you refer will receive $20 off their first kidpik box purchase of $40 or more.
For each Referred friend who makes a qualifying purchase of $40 or more, you will receive a $20 credit toward your next kidpik box. Referral Credits will only be issued on transactions made thru the original link you shared with your friends.
Multiple Referral Credits may be used in a single transaction; however, Referral Credits cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions or offers.
The section below should be added to the kidpik.com terms page
REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the Terms and Conditions applicable to the kidpik Referral Program (the “Program”). Under the Program, kidpik offers its Members the opportunity to provide their friends, family, or other individuals (“Prospective Members”) with a unique referral ID link (“Personal Link”) that a Prospective Member can use to sign up for kidpik services (“Membership”). For each Qualified Referral (defined below) generated through the Member’s Personal Link, the Member may receive a kidpik credit (“Credit”) as specified on the Company’s Referral Program page. We reserve the right to terminate this Program at any time for any reason.
Members and Prospective Members that wish to take part in the Program are bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to and abide by these Terms in their entirety you are not authorized to participate in the Program. Members and Prospective Members may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations. We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and the methods through which any Credits may be earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any Member or Prospective Member at any time from participation in the Program.
Children: No part of the Program is directed to persons under the age of 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE PROGRAM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
- Program Participation
Generally: To participate, a Member shall provide the Prospective Member with the Member’s Personal Link. The Prospective Member must click on the Personal Link and complete the sign up in the same session. If the Prospective Member does not complete the sign up in the same session, the Member will be not be credited for that referral and will not be eligible for the Credit, even if the Prospective Member subsequently signs up for a Membership. For purposes of clarification, completion of sign-up in the same session means clicking the Personal Link provided by Member and completing kidpik sign-up within a reasonable period of time and without the Prospective Member closing their Internet browser or pressing the back button.
To be eligible for Program and to receive Credits, a Member must:
- Be a legal resident of the United States;
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Have provided the Prospective Customer with their correct unique Personal Link; and
- Have a Membership account in good standing with kidpik or receives an On-demand order at least once every 12 months.
- Employees of kidpik, its service providers or any of its or their subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, including immediate family and household members, are not eligible.
Making a Referral
- Members can refer Prospective Members by giving their Personal Link to the Prospective Member. Once a Prospective Member uses a Member’s Personal Link and successfully completes the signup process on kidpik.com, and makes a purchase with the required threshold, the Member may receive a communication from the Company confirming that the Prospective Member has signed up. The confirmation communication to the Member shall include some of the Prospective Member’s personal information provided to Company such as name and email address. A Member’s failure to receive such a confirmation communication means that the Prospective Member failed to complete the signup process (during the same session, or at all) and no Credit will have been earned. The Member and/or the Prospective Member may email Company any comments or questions in regard to a failed referral, but whether to award Member the Credit shall be at kidpik's sole discretion. Prospective Members must satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions and consent to receiving communications from kidpik. Members may not refer themselves.
- For purposes of emphasis and clarification, by using a Personal Link, a Prospective Member acknowledges and affirms his/her understanding that some of his/her personal information, including but not limited to his/her name and email address, may be sent to the Member who provided the Personal Link as confirmation of the Prospective Member’s successful referral and sign-up with kidpik. Accordingly, kidpik strongly advises that Prospective Members only use a Personal Link they receive from someone whom they personally know and trust. For their own security, Prospective Members should not use a Personal Link if they receive it from an unknown, untrusted, or public source, such as an Internet forum.
A Qualified Referral means that all the following conditions are met:
- The Prospective Member completed the registration process for a Membership using the Member’s Personal Link. If a Prospective Member registers for a Membership using any other link or method, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral and the Member will not be rewarded a Credit;
- The Prospective Member was not previously registered with the Service under any other email address, alias, or using the same billing information; and
- The Prospective Member is a) at least 18 years old; b) meets the eligibility requirements to become a kidpik Member; and c) has consented to receiving communications from kidpik.
- Earning Credits Member shall receive Credits for each verified Qualified Referral generated through the Member’s Personal Link. The actual Credit will be determined by kidpik in its sole discretion as specified by kidpik. Such credit may only be applied in the amount specified by kidpik towards the Member’s purchase of a future kidpik box purchase. A Member may attain an unlimited number of Qualified Referrals, but any Qualified Referral shall be subject to review at any time by kidpik and it is in the sole discretion of kidpik as to the legitimacy and validity of such Qualified Referral.
- Verified Qualified Referrals All Credits are subject to verification. kidpik may delay a Credit for the purposes of investigation. kidpik may also refuse to verify and process any transaction Company deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or kidpik believes will impose potential liability on kidpik beyond what is reasonable for this Referral Program, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. kidpik may cancel, amend or revoke the Credit at any time due to business considerations of circumstances beyond kidpik 's control. kidpik is not responsible for errors, omissions, malfunctions, interruptions, deletions, delays or failures of operations. All of kidpik 's decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral or Credit is verified.
- Value of Credit Credits have absolutely no monetary value and may not, under any circumstances, be redeemed for cash or any cash equivalent including but not limited to gift cards, certificates, or refunds. kidpik may cancel, amend or revoke the Credit at any time for any reason.
- Transfer of Credits are personal to the Member and are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold, whether by operation of law or otherwise. Upon termination of the Program or any portion thereof for any reason, or upon cancellation of a Member’s account for any reason, any unredeemed Credits (including without limitation any unapplied credits) accumulated by the Member are forfeited.
- kidpik reserves the right to reverse or suspend Credits if Prospective Member Cancels or returns items from their shipment or for any reason kidpik in its sole discretion deems necessary. Unused Credits will automatically expire and forfeited after 12 months of issuance. On-demand Members must receive at least 1 order every 12 months to maintain their Rewards.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM CONDITIONS:
By participating in the Program, both Members and Prospective Members agree:
- To receive communications from kidpik from time to time.
That kidpik shall not be liable for late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, inaccurate, unreliable, garbled or unintelligible registrations, links, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission;
- Data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of account information or other materials;
- Any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Credit, or from participation in the Program, that were not reasonably foreseeable to kidpik at the relevant time;
- Any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any websites or materials associated with the Program; or
- Claims and demands made, and damages sought in disputes between users of the Program.
- kidpik disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program, and reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond the kidpik's control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Program.
- kidpik shall not be liable to any Member for failure to supply any Credit or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, tornado, tsunami, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the Released Parties' control.
- kidpik reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Program should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security or fairness of the Program has been compromised in any way.
Prohibited Conduct, Generally.
Members agree not to use the Program to:
- Violate applicable law;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Collect or store personal data about other Members;
- Impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent Member's identity;
- Interfere with, disrupt or violate the Terms and Conditions or servers or networks connected to the Program; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
- Interfere with another Member's use of the Program;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Program;
- Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features;
- Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others;
- Resell, barter, trade, auction or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Program to others;
- Submit personal information relating to third parties to the Program without the consent of those third parties.
Bulk Distribution ("Spam").
- If a Member provides a Personal Link to a Prospective Member by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. By using a Member’s Personal Link, the Prospective Member represents that he/she has given consent to kidpik to send Member his/her personal information such as full name and email address.
- Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Personal Link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" in kidpik's sole discretion is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination of the Member’s account and deactivation of the Personal Link. We have a zero-tolerance spam policy.
- kidpik has no obligation to monitor the content provided by Members; however, kidpik may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Program.
Fraudulent and Suspicious Behavior
- kidpik may prohibit a Member from participating in the Program or receiving a Credit, in their sole discretion, if they determine such Member, either directly or indirectly is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices that would in any way annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other users or representatives of kidpik.
- Use of any automated system, script, or macro to participate in the Program or generate Qualified Referrals is strictly prohibited and will result in the responsible Member’s disqualification from the Program.
- Members may not enter with multiple or fake email addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a Credit.
iv. kidpik reserves the right to disqualify any Member and/or cancel any Credit(s) if they determine a Member has tampered with the operation of the Program or violated these Terms and Conditions.
kidpik reserves the right to suspend, disqualify or terminate any Member’s or Prospective Member’s participation in the Program and forfeit any Credits or credits earned if the Member or Prospective Member is found to have engaged in any prohibited conduct or otherwise violated the provisions of this Section. If Members have engaged in prohibited conduct, spam or fraudulent or suspicious behavior that undermines or affects the integrity or credibility of the Program, and kidpik is unable to find a solution to restore the integrity and credibility of the Program, then kidpik may in its sole discretion cancel, change or suspend the Program.
CAUTION: ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM FURTHER PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. KIDPIK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION, IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH ATTEMPT.
kidpik Loyalty Program
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
kidpik’s loyalty program (the “Program") is offered by kidpik corp. ("Company") to customers making purchases and to potential customers on kidpik.com. Company will extend certain perks and privileges as described in more detail herein, and additional offers may be extended from time to time. These terms and conditions (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions") form the agreement (the "Agreement") between you ("Member") and Company with respect to the Program.
MEMBER’S ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By participating in the Program, Member agrees to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Program, including, without limitation, these Terms and Conditions, including the provisions below dealing with mandatory arbitration of all disputes on an individual (i.e., non-class action) basis. Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. Company reserves the right to disqualify Members who have violated any of the Program Terms and Conditions.
COMPANY'S RIGHT TO CHANGE/CANCEL PROGRAM
Company may alter, limit, modify or terminate the Program, the Program structure, any other feature of the Program, or these Terms and Conditions in its sole and absolute discretion at any time and in any manner without notice. Your continued participation in the Program will confirm your acceptance of such changes.
The Program is open to U.S. residents. Membership is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual. Member must maintain at least 1 Active or On-demand account. Membership is not available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises or anyone other than an individual, unless written approval is received in advance from Company, in its sole and absolute discretion. The Program is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 13. If a Member is between the ages of 13 and 18, the Member may only access and participate in the Program under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Individuals are enrolled when creating an account at kidpik.com. Member must provide information accurately and completely when creating an account. Company reserves the right to refuse membership to any customer who does not follow the enrollment procedures. Member should promptly advise Company of any changes to Member’s personal account contact information, such as name, address, telephone number(s) and/or email address, by visiting www.kidpik.com/login and updating the information.
Company may communicate with Members about marketing via mail, email, SMS and other channels, including about special Member promotions, offers and more. Company may also use these channels to communicate the Member’s tier status, notify Member of eligibility for a benefit, communicate Program changes and more. Please note that even if a Member opts out of receiving marketing or promotional communications, Company may continue to send non-marketing or non-promotional emails, such as those about Member’s account or our ongoing business relations.
DATA PRIVACY AND OTHER TERMS
Merchandise returns must be made in accordance with Company's return policy available at https://www.kidpik.com/faqkidpik. Upon the return of an item, any spend amount applied to Program Level status for the original purchase will be deducted from the Member's account. Items redeemed or received cannot be returned, exchanged, refunded or traded in for cash.
Members can earn rewards by participating in any or all of the actions found on the Program Page. Rewards vary by action type and may be changed, altered, removed at any time with or without notice. Unused rewards will automatically expire and forfeited 12 months after issuance. On-demand Members must receive at least 1 order every 12 months to maintain their Rewards.
VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
A current, valid email address is required for a Member to be eligible for select rewards/benefits, offers and updates. Member must notify Company of change of email address by updating Member account information online.
RIGHT TO REVOKE
Company reserves the right to revoke the membership of any Member in the Program and/or revoke any or all rewards/benefits the Member may be entitled to if, in the sole and absolute discretion of Company, a Member abuses any of the Program privileges, fraudulently uses the Program, fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise earns rewards/benefits through deception, forgery and/or fraud. Company reserves the right to revoke all or any part of Member rewards/benefits in its sole and absolute discretion at any time without notice.
Program rewards/benefits may not be transferred, purchased, sold, assigned, auctioned or traded, including, without limitation, by death or as part of a domestic relations matter. Doing so will void the Member account. Rewards/benefits have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash.
All current employees of Company are ineligible to participate in the Program.
Member is responsible and liable for any applicable federal, state or local income, sales, use or other taxes which may result from Member's participation in the Program.
Company and each of its respective subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliate entities, along with each such Company’s respective officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Program or any products or services related to such Program.
These Terms and Conditions, the relationship between Member and Company, and the Program, shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions.
MANDATORY ARBITRATION OF ALL DISPUTES; NO CLASS ACTIONS
ANY DISPUTE RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING CLAIMS BASED ON STATE OR FEDERAL STATUTES, SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR IN THE CITY AND COUNTY OF NEW YORK, NY. SUCH PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE CONDUCTED UNDER THE PREVAILING RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. THE ARBITRATOR'S AWARD SHALL BE BINDING AND FINAL AND MAY BE ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, COMPANY AND MEMBER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THEY ARE GIVING UP THEIR RIGHT TO A COURT OR JURY TRIAL. COMPANY AND MEMBER FURTHER AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. THIS PROVISION SHALL NOT APPLY IF MEMBER HAS IN ANY MANNER VIOLATED OR THREATENED TO VIOLATE ANY COMPANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, IN WHICH CASE COMPANY MAY SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER APPROPRIATE RELIEF IN ANY STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK. MEMBER CONSENTS TO EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND LIMITATION ON DAMAGES
Member releases Company and its respective subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliate entities, along with each such Company’s respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all liability relating to Member’s membership or participation in the Program or these Terms and Conditions. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Company is not responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or any other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way, directly or indirectly, to Member’s participation in the Program. This applies even if foreseeable or even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
CONTESTS / SWEEPSTAKES / GIVEAWAYS
If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Services, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or phone number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary and only eligible for U.S. residents of 18 years or older. When you submit or send content (text, images, photographs, videos, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address), the information contained will be stored in our servers and other users of the Services will be able to see it, along with any other information that you choose to make public. We reserve to right to use all or any part of the content in our marketing materials.
You are solely responsible for Your Content. You assume all risks associated with use of Your Content. You understand that we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content. You may not represent or imply to others that Your Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by us. We are not obligated to back up Your Content, and Your Content may be deleted at any time without prior notice. You are solely responsible for creating and maintaining your own backup copies of Your Content if you desire. We will not be liable for the deletion or accuracy of Your Content; the failure to store, transmit, or receive transmission of Your Content; or the security, privacy, storage, or transmission of other communications originating with or involving use of the Services. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen Your Content, although we reserve the right in our sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove Your Content at any time for any reason. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ONLY PROVIDE INFORMATION TO THE SERVICES THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PROVIDE WITHOUT VIOLATING ANY OBLIGATIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE TOWARDS A THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING ANY CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS. PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE WITH OTHERS.
We do not claim any ownership of Your Content. By making available Your Content on or in the Services, you represent that you own or have all rights necessary to make available Your Content to us.
You hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable license to license, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use Your Content (in whole or in part) for the purposes of including Your Content in the Services and operating, providing and promoting the Services. You agree to irrevocably waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content.
GENERAL RULES OF USER CONDUCT
You agree not to (i) take any action or (ii) make available any content on or through the Services that: (A) violates any third-party right, including any intellectual property or proprietary right; (B) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane; (C) constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail; (D) involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent; (E) impersonates any person or entity; (F) interferes with or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning Our Technology in any way not expressly permitted by the Terms; or (G) attempts to engage in or engage in, any potentially harmful acts that are directed against Our Technology.
RIGHT TO SUSPEND
kidpik reserves the right, in its discretion, to suspend or cancel your Account, your use of the Services or the sending of shipments at any time at our discretion including, as necessary to protect the security or operation of the Services.
In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements or other feedback related to Products or the Services (collectively “Feedback”), you agree we may use the Feedback to: (a) improve our Services or any Products and (b) promote the Services and Products, and that you will not be due any compensation for your Feedback that is used in these ways. To the extent that we have your name, likeness, or voice, this will be part of the Feedback and you agree that we may use your name, likeness and voice in the same manner that we can use other Feedback. You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, perform, display, import, sell, offer for sale, make, have made and otherwise exploit the Feedback in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to allow others to do the same. This is true whether you provide the Feedback on the Services or through any other method of communication with us, unless we have entered into a separate agreement with you that provides otherwise.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITE OR SERVICES
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Services (including shipments) with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Services. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse will be to cease access to the Services. Continued access to the Services following notice of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and satisfaction with the Services as so modified. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may immediately terminate your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES.
Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Your consent to receive autodialed marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. If you have opted in, the Service provides updates, alerts, information, promotions, specials, and other marketing offers from kidpik or its affiliates via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided. Message frequency varies. Text the single keyword command STOP to cancel at any time. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time. You will be made aware of this change via an SMS. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any third-party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of the Service or from you providing us with a phone number that is not your own.
You agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND OTHER WEBSITES
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY KIDPIK “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. KIDPIK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH, THE SERVICES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND ACCURACY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions may not apply in individual cases. You may have additional rights that vary from state to state. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty, the scope and duration of such warranty will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE ONLY WILLING TO COLLECT PAYMENT, FACILITATE THE FULFILLMENT OF ORDERS, AND PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE SERVICES IF YOU AGREE TO CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU AND TO THIRD PARTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR TO ACCESS, THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE PRODUCTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SERVICES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES IS LIMITED, IN AGGREGATE, TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF YOUR ORDERS IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO OUR LIABILITY, AND (ii) TEN DOLLARS (U.S. $10.00). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT WE MAY NOT, AS A MATTER OF APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR LIMIT LIABILITIES, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY AND THE EXTENT OF OUR LIABILITY WILL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER SUCH APPLICABLE LAW.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR OUR LICENSORS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACTS OF NATURE, FORCES, OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERNET FAILURES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT FAILURES, OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES.
You hereby release kidpik, its officers, employees, agents and successors from claims, demands any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from (i) your use of the Services; or (ii) your purchase of any Products. You hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor" and you waive any other similar provision of the laws of any other applicable jurisdiction.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. In connection with our Services, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our Services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- Sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
Our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Services is:
Designated Agent: Copyright Agent, kidpik corp.
Address of Agent: 200 Park Ave South, New York, NY 10003
Telephone: (844) 4kid-pik, (844) 454-3745
Email: [email protected]
ARBITRATION AGREEMENT; CLASS WAIVER; WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY.
Please read this Section (“Arbitration Agreement”) carefully. It is part of your contract with us and affects your rights. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
Additional Rules for Non-Appearance Based Arbitration. If non-appearance based arbitration is elected, the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
Time Limits. If either party pursues arbitration, the arbitration action must be initiated and/or demanded within the statute of limitations (i.e., the legal deadline for filing a claim) and within any deadline imposed under the AAA Rules for the pertinent claim.
Waiver of July Trial. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes will be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in a court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between the parties in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, THE PARTIES WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER.
Confidentiality. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, including but not limited to the award of the arbitrator and compliance therewith, will be strictly confidential. The parties agree to maintain confidentiality unless otherwise required by law. This paragraph will not prevent a party from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this Agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
Severability. If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts will be of no force and effect and will be severed and the remainder of this Arbitration Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
Right to Waive. Any or all of the rights and limitations set forth in this Arbitration Agreement may be waived by the party against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver will not waive or affect any other portion of this Arbitration Agreement.
Survival. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
Small Claims Court. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an individual action in small claims court.
Emergency Equitable Relief. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek emergency equitable relief before a state or federal court in order to maintain the status quo pending arbitration. A request for interim measures will not be deemed a waiver of any other rights or obligations under this Arbitration Agreement.
Claims Not Subject to Arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, claims of defamation, violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and infringement or misappropriation of the other party’s patent, copyright, trademark or trade secrets will not be subject to this Arbitration Agreement.
Courts. In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within New York, NY for such purpose.
Customer Service, kidpik corp
200 Park Ave South, New York, NY 10003
Last updated January 7, 2022